I HAVE FINALLY FOUND THE HOLY GRAIL!
It’s been almost a year since I had my son and with much trial and error, I have found my favorite postpartum items. I have complied a list of the items I swear by.
*Items 2-5 have active links straight to the product page*
- Eyelash Extensions- Since becoming a mother I have no time or desire to wear makeup on a daily basis. Having eyelash extensions has me waking up feeling confident. With eyelash extensions I always feel ready enough to leave the house comfortably and cuts down how long it takes to put make up on. *Remember to always go to a reputable lash artist for the best results and to avoid any infection or damage to your natural lashes.
- Skin Foodie Dead Sea Clay Face Wash- After having my son I broke out in the worst cystic acne. I did a lot of research on natural products and came across Skin Food by Aubrey on Etsy. All of her products are handmade in the USA and extremely affordable. I decided to give this soap a try and my skin cleared up almost immediately. I absolutely SWEAR by this for anyone with acne prone skin.
- Nursing Hoodie- This item is an absolute MUST if you are breastfeeding in the winter, PERIOD. I didn’t have high expectations with this product as it was inexpensive but it is so comfortable and nursing is a breeze.
- Lulu Lemon Align Pant- Postpartum or not these pants are a godsend. The material is so soft that it literally feels like you’re naked and the high waist hides any sign of squish. I will admit that they are a bit pricey and they do tend to pill, but they last forever. If you’re looking for a good pair of leggings for both the gym and everyday wear- these are them!
- Wella Dry Me Eimi Dry Shampoo- As hard as it is to shower all the time as a mom, it’s even harder to find the motivation to do your hair. I found this dry shampoo when I was around 7 months pregnant and OH MY! This is the dry shampoo of all dry shampoos. It has a wonderful smell and more importantly- it doesn’t leave your hair feeling gross. This product is also great on clean hair if you’re looking to give it more life. It does have a higher price point, but you can usually find it on sale at Ulta.
If you decide to try any of these out, let me know your thoughts below in the comments!